10 Amazing Colors to Paint Your Front Door this Spring
It’s a warm 70 degrees here in Colorado today, with snow expected over the weekend! We are soaking in the warmth while it lasts. I don’t know about you guys, but we can’t wait for this sunshine to be permanent! But for now, I am just day dreaming about color choices for the exterior of our home. They don’t start painting homes until late April here, but we are on the list and already starting to pick out colors. We have a pretty strict HOA so we can’t get to adventurous with the house color. But they have some great grays to choose from that I can’t wait to start checking out. Our HOA let’s us have free rein with the color choice for our front door, so that is where we can have a bit of fun! I have been seeing some lovely front door colors lately and thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites just in time for Spring. Sit back and get inspired!
- Rock Bottom by Sherwin Williams (Source) – There is just something beautiful about a black door. It is elegant, bold and makes such a statement. I love it here with the white trim and dark pots.
- Iron Mountain by Benjamin Moore (Source) – If you don’t want to go as dark as a true black, charcoal is a great option. It is still elegant yet not as bold. We painted the interior of our front door charcoal and are so happy with it (post here).
- Cinder by Benjamin Moore (Source) – A true gray that I had to include. Looks timeless here against the white trim.
- Blue Note by Benjamin Moore (Source) – Indigo doors are popping up everywhere lately, and I can’t say that I mind. They make a statement without going overboard. This color by Benjamin Moore is a perfect example!
- Candid Blue by Sherwin Williams (Source) – A true blue! I love it here with the white paneling and class gray shutters.
- Wythe Blue by Benjamin Moore (Source) – This teal/powder blue combination is perfect with almost any exterior paint color but especially gray. It just screams Spring is in the air!
- Minty Green by Benjamin Moore (Source) – This mint green is unexpected, but I love it! It’s shown here with white trim and gray exterior and is a lovely combination.
- Raspberry Glaze by Benjamin Moore (Source) – I have to admit I love this red/pink color. Again so unexpected, yet lovely!
- Showtime by Benjmain Moore (Source) – I actually think I am leaning towards a yellow door. It’s fun and different, without making our HOA completely roll there eyes. I love this warm one (the hanging lantern and white trim around the door help too!).
- White Cloud by Benjamin Moore (Source) – White seems so obvious, but we don’t see it much on the exterior of doors! Isn’t it a beautiful choice?
Your front door is such a great way to have fun with the exterior of your home and give an introduction to what waits inside. I love all of these paint colors because they add instant curb appeal! Which is your favorite? Do you have a fun color on the exterior of your front door? As always, thanks for stopping by!